PCA Conserve & Seal™ is a ready to use penetrating treatment that stabilise masonry and natural stone surfaces by replacing the natural binding materials lost due to weather over time.
- Strengthens deteriorated stone
- Allows surface to breathe
- Low molecular for optimum penetration
- Quick dry formula
- Cleaner & invisible protection
- Permits vapour transmission
- Internal and external use
- User friendly and easy to apply
- Mould & Mildew resistant
- Binder formed acid resistant
Suitable for use:
Ideal for Sandstone, Granite, Limestone, Bricks, Terracotta, Travertine, Concrete, Wet & Dry cast pavers
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA Conserve & Seal™.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry
- Surface sealer and repellents must be removed prior to application.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Saturate an even first coat using a low-pressure sprayer, lambswool applicator, paint brush or dipping. It is recommended to use a pump sprayer on rough surfaces.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 5 – 15minutes.
- Typical treatments involve 2 – 3 cycles (6-9 separation application)
- Please allow 20 – 60minute curing time between each cycle.
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- If a second treatment is required, allow 2 – 3 weeks curing time following the initial treatment.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly treated surfaces for at least 2-3 days after application.
- Clean tools used during application with methylated/ white spirits or solvents.
Application rate depends on the degree of the surface deterioration, temperature and method of application. Coverage ranges between 0.5 – 4 sqms per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
For regular cleaning use PCA Stone Soap™. For heavy duty cleaning use PCA Stone Degreaser™.