PCA SurfaceSeal™ is a commercial grade solvent-based sealer providing a high gloss wet look finish and an excellent protection against staining. PCA SurfaceSeal™ is oil and water repellent and can be used both internally and externally.
- Oil and water repellent
- High Gloss
- Can be used both internally and externally
- Excellent driveway sealer
- Can be used on some natural stone
- Residential and commercial applications
Suitable for use: Non-polished natural stone surfaces such as limestone, granite, slate, travertine, basalt etc, most concrete surfaces, carparks, warehouse floors etc.
Should not be used on steep surfaces, around pools or smooth surfaces as it can become slippery when wet.
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA SurfaceSeal™. If strong acidic or caustic cleaners are used, neutralise the surface with a diluted solution of PCA Stone Degreaser™, thoroughly and completely wash/rinse to remove any residues.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even first coat using a solvent resistant low-pressure sprayer or paint roller.
- Allow sealer to completely dry prior to applying a further coats (min 1 hour)
- A full cure is achieved in 24 – 48 hours. Foot traffic can resume in 8 hours, driving in 24 hours.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 24 hours after application.
- Clean tools used after application with suitable solvent / xylene.
Application rate depends on porosity of the tile or paver, temperature and method of application and ranges between 5 – 15 SQMs per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
For regular cleaning use PCA Stone Soap™. For heavy duty cleaning use PCA Stone Degreaser™.