PCA PaveShield™ Pro – W.B. is a premium grade water based natural look penetrating sealer providing long term protection with a long life expectancy. PREMIUM COATINGS AUSTRALIA (PCA) has specifically developed this product for the tiling and paving industry to treat natural stone and is also suitable for a variety of other surfaces. It is invisible upon application and will not alter the appearance or the slip resistance of the treated surface. PCA PaveShield™ Pro – W.B. allows the treated surface to breathe.
- Preserves natural look
- Reduces efflorescence
- User friendly and easy to apply
- Resists UV degradation
- Allows surface to breathe
- Non-toxic, water based, non-flammable
- Internal and external use
- Can be used in food preparation areas
- Mould and mildew resistant
- Does not alter slip resistance
- V.O.C. compliant
- Excellent oil and water repellent
- Does not yellow, peel, crack, blister or flake off of the treated surface
- Environmentally friendly, odourless, invisible protection
Suitable for use:
Most stone and concrete surfaces including marble, granite, slate, sandstone, limestone, architectural concrete, brick, wet cast pavers, basalt and bluestone.
Surfaces should be clean from dust, debris, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying. If strong acidic or caustic cleaners are used, neutralise the surface with a diluted solution of PCA Stone Degreaser™, thoroughly and completely wash/rinse to remove any residues.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Any existing stains must be removed prior to sealant application.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even first coat using a low-pressure sprayer or a lamb’s wool applicator.
- Allow sealer to completely penetrate prior to applying a second coat (if needed) and remove any excess sealer.
- If a second coat is required on porous surfaces, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- A full cure is achieved in 24 – 72 hours. Foot traffic can resume in 8 hours, driving in 24 hours.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 24 hours after application.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Application rate depends on porosity of the tile or paver, temperature and method of application and ranges between 4 – 15 SQMs per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
Use PCA Stone Soap™ for daily/weekly cleaning. Use PCA Stone Degreaser™ for stain spot cleaning and periodical cleans.