Stone Degreaser™ (S.D.) is an industrial strength, water based, biodegradable alkaline degreaser that is designed to remove tough build up on a range of internal and external surfaces. This concentrated formula has the added benefit of anti-corrosion. Premium Coatings Australia (PCA) has developed this product to treat most unpolished natural stones and a wide variety of substrates commonly used in the tiling and paving industry
- Very effective on soap scum build up
- Breaks down dirt & grease
- Helps remove oil stain from most natural stones & tiles
- For ongoing maintenance & spot cleaning
- Water based biodegradable, safe formula
- For use on most types of tiles & natural stone, except sensitive polished stone
Suitable for use:
Ideal for Limestone, Sandstone, Ceramic Tiles, Porcelain, Most unpolished Natural Stone and Granite
Direction of Use:
Degreasing: 1 Part to 3 – 5 Parts water
Heavy Duty: 1 Part to 10 – 15 Parts water
Light Duty: 1 Part to 30 – 50 Parts water
Mopping: 50mls to 10 Litres water
Thoroughly rinse application equipment with water.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container tightly closed. Do not breathe vapours, mist or fumes.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
PCA Stone Degreaser ™ must be disposed of according to local, state and federal regulations.