PCA SurfaceShield® Pro – ‘NATURAL LOOK’ is a professional grade, premium quality solvent based penetrating sealer providing long term protection with a life expectancy for up to 15 years. PREMIUM COATINGS AUSTRALIA (PCA) has developed this product to treat most natural stone surfaces and a wide variety of substrates commonly used in the tiling and paving industry.
Surfaces should be clean from dust, dirt, oils, grease, curing compounds, other coatings, efflorescence and laitance before applying PCA SurfaceShield® Pro – ‘Natural Look’. If strong acidic or caustic cleaners are used, neutralise the surface with a diluted solution of PCA Stone Degreaser™, thoroughly and completely wash/rinse to remove any residues.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry.
- Any existing stains must be removed prior to sealant application.
- Cover surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even first coat using a solvent resistant low-pressure sprayer or a lambswool applicator.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 10-15 minutes and thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- The second coat should be applied evenly 30-40 minutes after first coat as directed in steps 4-5
- After final application, thoroughly wipe all excess sealer with clean and absorbent towels.
- A full cure is achieved in 24 – 72 hours. Foot traffic can resume in 8 hours, driving in 24 hours.
- It is important that no water comes into contact with newly sealed surfaces for at least 24 hours after application.
- Clean tools used during application with methylated spirts/solvents.
Application rate depends on porosity of the tile or paver, temperature and method of application and ranges between 4 – 15 SQMs per litre. USE AS IS, DO NOT DILUTE.
For regular cleaning use PCA Stone Soap™. For heavy duty cleaning use PCA Stone Degreaser™.